Tuesday 20 November 2012

Vlogging.

Well, its been a while!

I have been off the radar for quite a while now and enough is enough!  I became a Student Mentor because I want to help others.  I want to apologize to all I have been distant with as of late.  There is no excuse for rudeness.
        I'm starting a new project.  After weeks of thinking about a plan and trying to figure out how I can help others I have proposed that I do a video blog.  As I am not in university a lot of the time and my part time (pretty much full time) job is so demanding, I feel that my uses as a mentor are limited.  I feel that through a video blog I can reach out to students via the internet.  
        Below is my very first video blog (no laughing as I have never, ever done this before).  The sound quality is poor and the lack of artistic....ness is well, prominent.
        I hope it gives you the basic idea of what I am trying to achieve and hopefully if this video gets a good enough response then I will continue to make them, hopefully they will be more colorful and louder (lets see if I can get the hang of the volume control!)
       So yeah, please watch it, please give me your opinions and yeah.. Have a gander.



If it doesn't show for some reason then you can find the video at;
http://youtu.be/I3k2ft_NSG4

Be kind... Or not, either way just let me know what you think :]

1 comment: